Carbon Copy Pro Review: Finding the Gateway Leading towards Becoming a Millionaire
Posted on in Affiliate Marketing Reviews
Company Website: www.carboncopypro.com
Everyone wants to be a millionaire – that’s why it’s not hard for anyone to get their interests piqued and read about Carbon Copy Pro review. The promise of financial freedom and the lure of joining the elite group called “millionaire’s club” must have been the main reason why you’re looking for Carbon Copy Pro review. But before you embark on this “opportunity of a lifetime, let’s take a peek on what is needed to be done or investment to be poured in Carbon Copy Pro before you become a millionaire.
The Carbon Copy Pro Review of the Company
As any “Carbon Copy Pro review” will point you, this company is all about its marketing and mentoring platform called Pro U. This platform is meant to mentor individuals and entrepreneurs to enhance the effectiveness of the way they do business – which in the end can deliver optimum results. These mentorships are delivered through various means like in person, live over the phone or online and even through virtual mentorship schemes. A majority of the aspects of entrepreneurism is touched during the process – and this includes:
- Success Mindset
- Personal Branding
- Internet Marketing
- Business Leadership Skills
- The Best Practices of Fortune 500 in the aspect of conflict resolution, effective communication, personal branding, service and sales.
- Basic Entrepreneurial Skills
Carbon Copy Pro Review: The Partnership with Automatic Millionaire
Through its Pro U marketing program, CarbonCopyPro.com has partnered with Automatic Millionaire – a personal finance training courses that is authored by David Bach. This partnership has caused a bunch of confusion on a lot of Carbon Copy Pro review. But when you look closer, Carbon Copy Pro and Automatic Millionaire are actually two different business entities. So what binds them together? Carbon Copy Pro through its marketing system Pro U is the selling platform of Automatic Millionaire.
Carbon Copy Pro Review: Welcome to the Most Expensive Business Opportunity You’ll come across with
Naturally, achieving your dream of becoming a millionaire entails you to have a special acumen in business and a huge investment to risk. To maximize your potential earning through www.carboncopypro.com, you have to invest a whopping $39,980 – something that this Carbon Copy Pro review find quite absurd. Well, actually the cost of your investment depends on the level of your membership – Pro U has 5 membership levels and these are:
1) Automatic Millionaire Foundation (cost: $495 every year) – This is the entry level membership that gives off a glimpse of the training program. Being a member of this level entitles you to access:
- Monthly live coaching call from David Bach
- Half an hour monthly interview with “financial experts”
- Access to Member’s Area
- Free annual subscription to “ Debt Wise” (it is a debt management program by credit company Equifax and David Bach)
- Free annual subscription or ID Patrol (a program meant for identity theft protection)
2) Automatic Millionaire Silver (Cost: $1985) – Aims at building the foundation of your business acumen prowess. You can get:
- CD’s, DVD’s, Books and a lot more
- Course designed to enhance Pro U marketing system
3) Automatic Millionaire Gold (Cost: $7995) – It gives access to:
- Summit Conference – This is a 2 day training event with the founder David Bach
- Pro Legal Course – Designed to give you a run down on legal matters when running a business – for example “what can you do if you get sued?”
- One Month access to “My Pro Law Membership” for free – My Pro Law is a legal service that you can access once you become a member.
4) Automatic Millionaire Platinum (Cost: $9995) – This gives you access to:
- 3 days summit conference for two
- Pro Leadership Course
5) Automatic Millionaire Black – This “Carbon Copy Pro Review” find it hard to believe that the cost of this membership level is $27,995. This will entitle you to have a:
- Two days retreat for two coupled with a conference with David Bach
- The Pro Business Course
Carbon Copy Pro Review: Will the Instant Millionaire Program really make you a Millionaire?
Clearly, the amount you invest in the Carbon Copy Pro through its membership fee doesn’t actually give a guarantee to earn money. Why? Because these are just bunch of courses that you need to apply on your business endeavors. It means that your success still depends on how you apply what you’ve learned in the CarbonCopyPro.com courses – and a lot of more stuff in between.
By the way it looks, you can earn through sponsoring or recruiting other people into the program that entitles you to a remarkable commission from 10% to 50% – depending on the affiliate program you joined in. However, once you get your commission, you can’t expect any residual income from your recruits. And with this huge amount of initial investment or membership fee, do you think you can be a millionaire selling a financial course that costs a fortune? I think this Carbon Copy Pro review knows that you already know the answer!
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.