Do you Seek Rewards? Read This Zeek Rewards Review
THIS OPPORTUNITY IS A SCAM!!!
Everyday Internet marketers find a way to get rewarded thus most of them right now are searching for Zeek Rewards review. If you are one these people who seeks rewards and a silver or perhaps a diamond lining to your online marketing efforts, then continuing to read this Zeek Rewards review will be beneficial to you. In a nutshell, Zeek Rewards is a marketing arm of a penny auction site known as Zeekler.com where they promise to share 50% of the company profits to every qualified member or affiliate. Let’s cut the chase and find out how you can earn with Zeek Rewards not only in one way but also in six different ways after a brief review on the founder of this great money making opportunity.
Zeek Rewards Review of the Founder and CEO
“Zeek Rewards” will not be where it is today if it has not been founded and leaded by Paul Burks. All “Zeek Rewards review” finds it worth it to mention this man on their review because of his success. For more than 14 years now, he remained to be well respected and successful in the MLM industry. He was able to establish a company known as Free Store club that was able to get more than 3 million customers and representatives all over the world. This company still exists as a retail store where you can shop online through the ecommerce solutions made available through Zeek Rewards. You can also shop directly through the Zeekler website.
Zeek Rewards Review On the 6 Ways You Can Earn Money
With Zeek Rewards, there are six compensation plans that are hard to resist. It’s hard to find all of these listed in one Zeek Rewards review so we made it a point to cover them in a nutshell. Here they are:
Retail Profit Pool- this is a compensation plan open for qualified premium affiliates who are able to place and submit at least one ad a day. When you are bale to do so, you will be able to earn daily rewards that will be recorded in the profit-sharing program known as ZeekRewards. In addition to the daily rewards, you also get to earn as much as 10% on each VIP bid that was sold through your personally sponsored affiliates. It will be 5% if it was sold through your 2nd generation affiliates.
- Note: If you are on Current Home Business Reviews because you are looking for a way to make money online, then you should check out our top rated income opportunity. It is the best method we have found that anyone can use to earn an income online. Claim training and 100% commissions here!.
- ZAP Commissions- you get the chance to earn 20% on all your personally referred customers that buys retail bid pack on the website Zeekler.com.
- Retail Subscription Profits- most Zeek Rewards reviewfocus on this compensation plan where you get to earn 20% on the retail profit. And this is on a monthly basis that comes from all the personal retail sales through your personally sponsored subscriptions and affiliates. The 20% commission will be based on the chosen monthly subscription fee of the affiliates (Diamond, Gold or Silver). It is regardless of the placement in the matrix structure or the rank qualification- you still get 20%. However, this 20% will take precedent over the other commissions on matrix as follows and certainly not in addition to the matrix commission.
- Retail Store- here, you can earn the difference between the wholesale discounted price of the product you are selling in your retail store and the retail price that you are selling it for. According to most “Zeek Rewards review”, there is no need for an inventory as you all have to do to earn the monthly margin checks on the purchases of your customer is to promote your link.
- Matrix- earn as much as $3.50 per month for every subscriber who paid through your personalized 2×5 forced-filled matrix. You can also qualify and earn an unlimited depth of matching bonuses.
- Shopping Daisy- not much Zeek Rewards review is written about this yet as this is not yet officially launched but will be coming very soon. Here you can earn commissions by giving away some price-saving application through the shopping programs online. This price-saving application is free so you won’t have a hard time giving it away.
So there you have it, six wonderful ways to earn through Zeek rewards. Now did you zee why it was worth it to read this Zeek Rewards review?
THIS OPPORTUNITY IS A SCAM!!!!
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.